Wednesday, May 15, 2013

VA-The_Blues_Is_Alright_For_Hurtin-2013-404

51b7GhbUy5L.jpg



Tracklisting:

01. Bobby Bland – You’ve Got To Hurt Before You Heal 5:19
02. Dorothy Moore – All Night Blue 4:00
03. Latimore – We Don’t Make Love Anymore 4:12
04. Stan Mosley – Makes You Wanna Cry 5:19
05. Little Milton – I Was Tryin Not To Break Down 4:14
06. Shirley Brown – Who Is Betty 4:54
07. Mel Waiters – What I Had In You 4:24
08. G.C. Cameron – A Night Like This In Georgia 5:27
09. Queen Emily – There’s No Easy Way To Say Goodbye 4:16
10. Z.Z. Hill – What Am I Gonna Tell Her 3:14
11. Dorothy Moore – With pen In Hand 6:10
12. Little Milton – My Dog And Me 4:50

Release Name: VA-The_Blues_Is_Alright_For_Hurtin-2013-404
Size: 100.97 MB
Genre: Blues
Label: Malaco Records
Runtime: 56:19 min


RAPIDGATOR - CLÇICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

OR

UPLOADDEDE - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

OR

RYUSHARE - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment